Dear teachers as we celebrate your special day called teacher’s day today. Dear friends we all have gathered here to show respect and love to our beloved teachers through this celebration. “A very warm welcome to each and every one of you. In the end, I would just like to thank all my teachers for the hard work they put on us which helps us grow in the right manner. As you all know that he served as the first Vice President and second President of India, but above all, he was a distinguished scholar and a devoted teacher. It is a wonderful way to start an event and therefore we have provided Welcome Speeches on Teachers Day by the students. Question 2. You all are our guiding spirits who won’t let us fall and make us realize that after every failure there is success waiting for us, so we should never give up in our lives. We thank each teacher for being with us always in our thick and thin times. Teachers have always acted as guides who play an important role in changing a student into a responsible individual. At the end of the day we all will return happy and content, more or less, as a reflection of each other. Teacher’s Day is the most crucial occasion in every student’s life. A teacher is the one who puts into the mind of the child the meaning of his/her life on earth. As Joyce Meyer rightly quoted, ‘Teachers can change lives with just the right mix of chalk and challenges.’. Then add nice quotes to make the teachers feel special; the speech must include an intro and conclusion and add a thank you before the end of the speech. Dear Teachers on behalf of all of us we take immense pleasure to welcome you all to this function. Thus, we as students have the responsibility to work hard in our studies and make our teachers and students proud. Their contribution is not only limited to schools, but also to the entire country as they also create and develop responsible and obedient citizens. We want to let you know though we are naughty, you love us, we at times disobedient but you always patience in guiding us. Distinguished principal, respected staff and teachers, and my dear fellow students welcome back to (insert name of the school here). The main motive of it is to demolish the psychological differences between teachers and students and to make them to converse and interact without any hesitation. I welcome our Principal, teachers and other school staff and request them to shun all their inhibitions for today and just enjoy the events that their dear students have planned for them. This speech aims to formally welcome all the students back to school as well as set the tone for the rest of the school days. They provide us the motivation to survive in this world and have always been our guiding spirits. The occasion of Teacher’s Day is one of the most beautiful memories. placement: 'Right Rail Thumbnails', google_ad_height = 250; At the end of the day we all will return happy and content, more or less, as a reflection of each other. Therefore, I request all my dear friends to follow the advice of your teachers and become their ideal students so that you can bring a beautiful smile on their faces. Welcome Speech on Teachers Day by Students: Teacher’s Day is celebrated to congratulate our teachers for their valuable contributions heartily. But, I would like to disclose the information that the song is dedicated to the teachers. Teachers, we the students love you all and today we are going to show you that. Working hard in studies is not the only duty, but we also need to carry forward the moral values that our teachers have taught us to the future generation. We do accept that you all do have certain personal issues like every individual do but you forget your personal problems and give us the smile which makes our day and gives us the inspiration to face the problems of life. Teachers’ day is celebrated as a special event in different schools and colleges all over the world. They serve us selflessly so that we can attain our dreams and objectives. I consider you as my guardian and a great mentor. So as the alumni of this school I am here to present before you a welcome speech for our beloved teachers. This is what a teacher’s role is in our lives. Our teachers have also been the same with lots of love in their hearts which they shower on us without any demand. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});