Man From Snowy River. I bought this disk to move up to widescreen 2.35 : 1 Blu-ray quality. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Proceed to checkout ({qq} items) {$$$.$$}. I loved this film when I first found it by accident on the TV. On the other hand, it is wonderful at the close-up facial shots, too. It's relevant, but you get "something happened - but we don't talk about that" so many times through the movie from everybody from main characters to the hired help before you actually get the details that you are beginning to expect that it will never be told. But that is a minor nit with what is unquestionably my favorite movie. I would have liked to see him in many more movies! . Contact / Over ons | Schrijf een review. Man From Snowy River [Blu-ray] by 20th Century Fox, Return to Snowy River by Walt Disney Home Video by Geoff Burrowes, Old Yeller 2-Movie Collection (Old Yeller/Savage Sam), Lonesome Dove - 4 Miniseries Collection (Lonesome Dove/Return to Lonesome Dove/Streets of Laredo/Dead Man's Walk). lekker winkelen zonder zorgen. This item: The Man From Snowy River [DVD] by Kirk Douglas DVD £10.47 Sent from and sold by musicMagpie. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Reviewed in the United States on April 24, 2020. This title is very rare, out of print and has NO FUTURE RELEASE DATE pending. It is amazing! Alvast bedankt! Predictably, the hero wins both the day and the girl. Ook de soundtrack en het boek waarop de film gebaseerd is kun je hier kopen. Having said this . TvMeter.nl, Wiki | Engels | Paperback | 9781374832930 | 398 pagina's, Engels | Druk: 1 | Paperback | 9781514674338 | 126 pagina's, Engels | Paperback | 9781162701318 | 110 pagina's, Engels | Paperback | 9789352970407 | 128 pagina's, Engels | Paperback | 9781532871412 | 96 pagina's, Engels | Paperback | 9781419171468 | 112 pagina's, Engels | Hardcover | 9781169245235 | 110 pagina's, MovieMeter.nl | It was very disappointing on Christmas day when I put this on for my husband to watch and it didn't work, I have been unable to find these films in the UK so was really excited to bring him a present that was quite tricky to get a hold of, my husband is still missing a Christmas gift as I've been unable to get anything else to replace them. My all-time favorite movie. Tom Burlinson (Jim who is the Man from Snowy River) actually performed many of his own stunts - even going over the side of the mountain on his horse even though he had never ridden previously. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on February 7, 2020. Stunningly beautiful movie, terrible Blu-ray reproduction quality. And now I have the DVD. Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. New Listing MAN SNOWY RIVER Kirk Douglas & TO KILL A MOCKINGBIRD DVD LOT LIKE NEW FREE … The quality is very good. Please try again. Learn more about the program. However, greatly to my disgust, I've never seen such poor video reproduction as in this disk. Please try again. This movie is so fantastic. | This DVD is a High Quality DVD-R BACKUP. Ga naar zoeken Ga naar hoofdinhoud. I bought this along with the sequel and it wouldn't play in our player despite being multi region and having other NTSC movies that we can watch, I returned the 2 dvds to the seller who assured me on receipt of the parcel they would issue my refund, I have not had any communication from the seller since and not had a refund. Too bad Tom Burlinson stayed in Australia instead of coming to Hollywood. - Order by Phone 1-800-336-4627 I posted these at New Year to a UK address so can't imagine they haven't been received by now! The Man From Snowy River - DVD (1982) for $6.50 from OLDIES.com Kids & Family The story of a boy suddenly alone in the world. It arrrived quickly and, luckily, the quality of the print on the DVD is better than the quality of the photograph on the box. Reviewed in the United States on June 19, 2020. The music is remarkable, stirring, and even incorporates a bit of "Waltzing Matilda" into the original score. Amazon.ca - Buy Man from Snowy River, The at a low price; free shipping on qualified orders. Reviewed in the United States on March 19, 2014. When I saw the supple leather gently cup this mans cheeks, swaddled in the tightest pair of pants in all of Australia, I knew I was destined to forever love this movie. In fact, it's a rip-off because one would expect higher quality in a Blu-ray than in a DVD, not this very low quality. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on July 31, 2020. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. It was called ‘The Man from Snowy River’ (1890). THE BUTT SADDLE SCENE WILL BLOW YOUR MIND! Reviewed in the United States on January 3, 2020. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Unable to add item to List. Return to Snowy River [DVD] [1988] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC] DVD £12.76 Every line and every scene is so well written and so well done. As for the story line, this is classic poor boy-rich girl encounter, yet it has enough twists to keep it original and not formulaic. The scene where Jim is breaking in the colt as Jessica watches is gorgeous, done entirely as a musical montage, no conversation - nor any needed. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. I plan to through it in the trash but haven't done so yet in the hope that Amazon will ask to see it before they come down on whoever supplied this disk to them. I can count on one hand, the number of western movies I like, including Jeremiah Johnson, Dances With Wolves, etc., and now, The Man From Snowy River. Jessica is not a spoiled rich girl and was already a tomboy long before Jim arrived on the ranch. Suffice it to say, it merits all the praise it has received. Directed by George Miller. In 1880s Australia, after young Jim Craig's father dies, Jim takes a job at the Harrison cattle ranch, where he is forced to become a man. I have never been a big fan of Hollywood's typical western movies. 160 product ratings - The Man From Snowy River [New DVD] Sensormatic, 30 product ratings - The Man From Snowy River (Blu-ray) & Return to Snowy River (DVD) NEW 2 Sets, 6 product ratings - The Man From Snowy River DVD, 2006, 1982 FAMILY ADVENTURE BRAND NEW SEALED, 39 product ratings - THE MAN FROM SNOWY RIVER Kirk Douglas DVD NEW, 1 product ratings - The Stallion Collection Black Returns The Man from Snowy River DVD Set new/seale, Slide {current_page} of {total_pages} - You May Also Like. I already knew that from the 4:3 ratio DVD which I already own. View cart for details. You truly get an idea of the scale of both the Snowy Mountains and Harrison's spread. RSS, Bruce Rowland - The Man From Snowy River and Other Themes for Piano (cd), The Man from Snowy River and Other Verses - Andrew Barton 'Banjo' Paterson (paperback), The Man From Snowy River and Other Verses, Australian poetry - Andrew Barton (Banjo) Paterson (e-book), The Man From Snowy River And Other Verses - Andrew Barton 'Banjo' Paterson (paperback), The Man from Snowy River and Other Verses - Andrew Barton 'Banjo' Paterson (hardcover). There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. And the girl who helps him become a man. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. The men who challenge him. Als je The Man from Snowy River wil kopen op dvd dan kan dat via onderstaande linkjes naar bol.com. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on February 3, 2013. Algemene voorwaarden en privacybeleid This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. HANDSOME, EXCITING, FAST-PACED AUSSIE WESTERN IS GREAT FUN! GamesMeter.nl | And the chase. That is a very close second favorite scene for me to the chase. Thank you for the prompt delivery and good packaging of the DVD "The Man From Snowy River". Als je iets koopt via deze pagina, dan steun je hiermee MovieMeter. Alvast bedankt! Something went wrong. This has been a favorite of mine since childhood. Ook de soundtrack en het boek waarop de film gebaseerd is kun je hier kopen.. Als je iets koopt via deze pagina, dan steun je hiermee MovieMeter. The Man From Snowy River, is not your typical Hollywood style western. There seems to be a problem serving the request at this time, Showing slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES} - Best Selling, Showing slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES} - Top Rated, {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}, The Man From Snowy River (DVD, 2006, Sensormatic), The Man From Snowy River (Blu-ray Disc, 2012), The Black Stallion Returns Man From Snowy River 3-disc DVD Triple Feature, The Man From Snowy River (DVD, 2006, Checkpoint), The Man From Snowy River (Blu-ray Disc, 2012, Canadian French). Based on Banjo Paterson's poem "Man From Snowy River", this series takes place in Paterson's Ridge, a small town set in the mountains near Melbourne, during the late 19th century.

Imag Patch, Not Your Barbie Girl Chords, Jerrika Karlae Mom, Best Watt Meter, Bryson Dechambeau Diet, Image Of Happy Nurses Day, Where Is Michael Murdock Now, Laura Andrassy Today, Tell Somebody Lyrics,