Les sushi et makis étaient bons et à des prix corrects pour la qualité et la quantité. I will come here often for sure ! Recent Posts. We had the chicken katsu curry, Hokke set and gyoza. J'adore tout. All satisfying. plus. Yummy. Izakaya in Kona by the Shiono group in the up and coming Brewery Block area near the old and new Kona Brewing Restaurants. Hokke was pretty good but could have used a bit more grilling. We had the godzilla roll, dragon roll, volcano roll, furikake chicken and a set of ono nigiri. Agedashi tofu, chicken karaaage (with spicy mayo), furikake shrimp, furikake chicken, and a few sushi rolls. Edit.css-1mpk29p{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(43,39,60,1);}.css-1mpk29p::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1mpk29p::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1mpk29p svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}. I came in at 6:30 with my bf and the entire restaurant was empty- literally only a few other people dining. The menu is pretty diverse with sushi, ramen, kushikatsu, curry, etc... you know, Izakaya style. Hokke set came after most of the first dish was finished. are protected by U.S. copyright and trademark laws and international conventions. Ao Isakaya,Restaurant gastronomique japonais, élu meilleur restaurant japonais de l'année 2018, est situé au 12 rue de Caumartin à Paris 75009. Woot woot. Afficher les traductions automatiques ? It was a ton of food and we left full and happy. Ce site utilise des cookies pour améliorer votre expérience, renforcer la sécurité du site et vous proposer des publicités personnalisées. KONAWEB Internet Magazine is produced by KONAWEB L.L.C. I will come here often for sure ! Le service était bien meilleur que la nourriture qui était aussi bonne. Accueil correct. Sapporo beer on tap. Restaurant qui peut faire peur de l'extérieur mais une fois installé aucun problème. Bad service. Bastille et Oberkampf sont des quartiers très animés, apercevoir des skateurs s'entraîner et des gens se, Capitainerie du Port de l'Arsenal de la Bastille. Menu are regular size I appreciated so much that so many selection !! Facture sympa avec la fourchette. Great fresh food very authentic and I'm glad I came to check out!! Located in the Brewery Block area of Old Industrial the Shiono group has opened their fourth restaurant on the island of Hawaii. !!!! Cette version de notre site internet s'adresse aux personnes parlant français en France. Your trust is our top concern, so businesses can't pay to alter or remove their reviews. 10/26/2020 In. Yummy. Sushi Shiono is a Sushi and Japanese cuisine restaurant in Hawaii, offer only the finest and freshest selections of fish from all over the world, including local Kona … Looking at the receipt they didn't charge me for this either. Our flagship restaurant, Sushi Shiono Kona is located at Ali‘i Sunset Plaza just steps from the water in Kailua-Kona. They have been open for only two weeks as of July 2, 2020 and still working out the service issues with the kitchen. Looking at the receipt they didn't charge me for this either. The entire restaurant is empty!!! !9/30 went back for dinner ! Une adresse à recommander pour un dîner entre amis. I met Yuka she is also speak Japanese and very pleasant .FUTOMAKI IS $16- so , it was good but price I wouldn't order again, See all photos from Step By Step L. for Izakaya Shiono Kona. The waitress gave us a free dessert of warm mochi topped with green tea ice cream and red azuki bean paste topped with whipped cream due to the mix ups but if she didn't say anything we would never had known. .css-1o5pw2t{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(187,186,192,1);}.css-1o5pw2t::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1o5pw2t::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t:hover,.css-1o5pw2t:focus{fill:rgba(117,114,128,1);}, 2 yrs ago I went original Shiono had such a expensive and smelly fish I never went back since then ... this place open near Kona brew area .

Scavengers Animals Meaning In Tamil, Cascades Clinton, Ms Rent, Epoxy Modified Acrylic Paint, Berkeley Mpp Acceptance Rate, Theme Of Ezekiel, Theme Of Ezekiel, Skunk2 Megapower Rsx, Redmi 4a Touch Not Working After Update, Is école Masculine Or Feminine In French,