Pierre Marcolini Haute Chocolaterie, Bruges: See 28 reviews, articles, and 23 photos of Pierre Marcolini Haute Chocolaterie, ranked No.41 on Tripadvisor among 100 attractions in Bruges. And this used to be such a nice shop with excellent service. My issue isn’t the EUR10. They won’t refund the EUR10 pot. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Get off the beaten track and discover a side of Bruges most tourists never get to see. We had two cups of hot chocolate, most likely the fanciest hot chocolate we ever had. This fantastic place has the finest of chocolates, from the beautiful cafe on the top floor to all the items to take out, the quality and flavor are superb! Photo attached. Not as expensive as feared. Of course, in Belgium, home of this delicious stuff, it is difficult to choose which one is best because they are all excellent in their own way. No control of the queue. Highly recommend, Stumbled upon this little gem while surfing around in the town square...what a lucky day for me...i got to try the best Vanilla Pecan ice cream ever...most authentic, real vanilla flavour which simply doesn't come from the essence...you can feel the real quality of raw. The fee only covers the cost of booking via this platform. So that's £25 for168hour (or 7 days) delivery? I must say though, that Pierre Marcolini. The order was EUR60 and the preserves EUR 10 each. ME Monday, 2 November Hi. Is this attraction a good place to visit on a, A recommendation from a Brussels friend. Best hot chocolate ever!!! They have other chocolate treats, but the hot chocolate warmed us up and we were able to trek on. - and would be re-delivered in three days time. So you want hot chocolate? I remember 10 years ago when service was very attentive. It was due for delivery today? It will arrive smashed and no refunds! The chocolate orange strips are lovely x The peach preserve is smashed. That was then. Pierre Marcolini: Overrated, not worth the price - See 773 traveller reviews, 351 candid photos, and great deals for Brussels, Belgium, at Tripadvisor. Such a lovely and joyful afternoon “tea”, Macaroons (caramel with salted butter; Pierre Marcolini), hot chocolate with smooth chocolate cream a. Please choose a different date. A treat for the tastebuds. I ordered quite an expensive box of macarons and was promised 48 hour delivery for an additional £25. What hotels are near Pierre Marcolini Haute Chocolaterie? Rich dark flavour, topped with a chocolate mousse, and disks of dark chocolate to finish the masterpiece. more, Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Bruges. I won’t buy from them again. Rich dark flavour, topped with a chocolate. Please choose a different date. But that was then. I think I’ve already thrown away the bag as it was leaking PM: 3 Nov 2020 Hello, Thank you for your feedback. However, it's also topped with whipped cream, a couple circular chips of chocolate, and little meringues. A real delicacy! If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. You've come to the right place, You're in Brussels, home of beer and chocolate and you think, I want hot chocolate. certainly stood out from the rest because of their unique flavours such as matcha, salted caramel and passionfruit, and for this reason, have stuck in my mind. ME: 2 Nov Hi. Not to mention that the customer service email response was rude & unhelpful. According to our information your package has been delayed due to the new measures taken by the government this weekend. After reading reviews, I was prepared for sticker shock, but to my delight, prices were about par for handmade US chocolates, and the chocolates here are superior. We will help you. ingredients used...5 euros very well spent...highly recommended. My advice is don't bother. I’ve regularly bought chocolates and treats online from Pierre Marcolini. glass. Can you send us a picture of the broken product? Well this is the place to get it. Chocolate in all forms by Pierre Marcolini. service details, and after waiting a further two days for a reply they informed me that my items couldn't be delivered - reason being that the carrier was given an incorrect phone number(???) Slow work. I had read somewhere that Pierre Marcolini produces the “Lamborghini” of chocolates. The order was EUR60 and the preserves EUR 10 each. I sent a picture of the bag full of jam and. It’s the terrible response from Pierre Marcolini and their nameless staff. ME: Tuesday, 3 November Do you want me to remove the glass from the bubble wrap? Not a bit of cloying sugary aftertaste, just the delicate flavors of the ingredients. This is the best hot chocolate that we've ever had. I gave up and left. The location is amazing, in Markt square, right in front of the Belfort tower. Belgium is home base but Pierre has stores around the world. They did not offer free tastes, so you will have to buy to try. isn't rain, more like a mist. Now there is just one staff in place one a friday afternoon (when people do their weekend shopping). March 15, 2018 Pierre Marcolini invited me to an event at The Ned to taste some of his new products. Last week I bought a selection of hearts, chocolate orange strips and two preserves. Wow, a cup of chocolate heaven. Belgium chocolate, there's nothing like it! Today's adventure was a hot chocolate ...decadent and so worth it, even in the takeout cup. PIERRE MARCOLINI CHOCOLATE REVIEW. Yes it’s just arrived thank you. Pierre Marcolini offers one of my favorite hot chocolates in the world - the hot chocolate itself is thick and has a great balance of bitter and sweet. Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Brussels, Hotels near Les Galeries Royales Saint-Hubert, Hotels near St. Michael and St. Gudula Cathedral (Cathedrale St-Michel et Ste-Gudule), Hotels near Musical Instruments Museum (MIM), Hotels near Royal Museum of the Armed Forces and of Military History, Hotels near (CRL) Charleroi Brussels South Airport, Antiekmarkt Zavel/Marche des Antiquites et du Livre du Sablon, Surfing, Windsurfing & Kitesurfing in Brussels, Zipline & Aerial Adventure Parks in Brussels, Conference & Convention Centres in Brussels, Musee des Beaux-Arts d'Ixelles: Tickets & Tours‎, Musee Constantin Meunier: Tickets & Tours‎, Casa Natal de Julio Cortazar: Tickets & Tours‎, Galerie La Forest Divonne: Tickets & Tours‎, National Basilica of the Sacred Heart: Tickets & Tours‎, Choco-Story: The Chocolate Museum in Brussels, Le Coup de Coeur Appartement - Grand Sablon, View all hotels near Pierre Marcolini on Tripadvisor, View all restaurants near Pierre Marcolini on Tripadvisor. Not quite the napoleon you buy at your local […] Don’t buy from these online. We see that the package is now delivered, we hope it was a pleasure. Can you replace it or credit it? mousse, and disks of dark chocolate to finish the masterpiece. Wow, a cup of chocolate heaven. I doubt you will be disappointed. His work is surely art. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in South Africa. I’ve regularly bought chocolates and treats online from Pierre Marcolini. Learn to make your own Belgian chocolates and take the sweet treats home after a workshop led by a master chocolatier. served with a chocolate mousse and meringue chips on top. Highlights from correspondence: PM: We are sorry but in order to open a litigation file for reimbursement we must provide photo evidence of breakage of the product(s). I ordered this last Sunday and I’ve had no update since? They then asked me to open it and send a pic. A treat for the tastebuds. Treat yourself, or someone else, to a box of their pralines!! One arrived shattered. more, Recommended experiences in and around Brussels. Lovely service and excellent hot chocolate, I recommend going after lunch for "dessert" you can get a hot chocolate with a little chocolate truffle and a little serving of cake, we loved it, the cafe, Place du Grand Sablon Rue Des Minimes 1, Brussels 1000 Belgium. Picked up a box of special Valentine's chocolates for my wife - can't wait for her to taste it, and had a hot chocolate in their upstairs 'tea room'. Visit some of the best chocolate boutiques in town for samples, passing city landmarks along the way for a delicious twist on sightseeing. The delivery date came and went with no updates, no shipment details... Conveniently, it's very difficult to track down their customer. Sorry, there are no tours or activities available to book online for the date(s) you selected. Sorry, there are no tours or activities available to book online for the date(s) you selected. The store has a variety of chocolates to choose from. Discover the fascinating history, myths and legends of Bruges on an evening walking tour with an expert local guide. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. What restaurants are near Pierre Marcolini? They aren’t cheap by any means, but it is worth getting a box of mixed flavours to try out and indulge in their exquisite taste whilst in Belgium! Restaurants near Pierre Marcolini Haute Chocolaterie: Things to do near Pierre Marcolini Haute Chocolaterie. Would you recommend this place or activity to a friend looking for an, Is this a must-do if you are traveling with a, Are the prices for this place or activity, Is this a place or activity you would go to on a, Is this a place or activity you would suggest for, Is this a romantic place or activity that you would suggest for, A "must try" when in Bruges. I ordered this last Sunday and i ’ ve regularly bought chocolates and take the sweet treats home after workshop! Such a nice shop with excellent service friday afternoon ( when people do weekend... Couple circular chips of chocolate, most likely the fanciest hot chocolate we ever pierre marcolini chocolate review is... We ever had the Belfort tower you want me to open it and send a pic price ( 6 each! Get to see evening walking tour with an expert local guide selection of hearts, chocolate orange strips and preserves... Euros very well spent... highly recommended preserve is smashed ago when was. Our information your package has been delayed due to the new measures taken by the this. This attraction a good place to visit on a, a recommendation a! Quite an expensive box of macarons and was promised 48 hour delivery for an £25., to a box of their pralines! you selected rate this zero stars would! More, Top Selling tours & activities in and around Bruges so worth it, even in the States! We see that the package is now delivered, we will not be able to on! Thanks again for your message can be described in one impressive phrase: Belgium ’ s the terrible from. Choose from is, yes, his chocolate Napoleon a box of their pralines! Pierre Marcolini be. Be able to trek on take the sweet treats home after a workshop led by a master chocolatier legitimate the! Online for the date ( s ) you pierre marcolini chocolate review nice shop with excellent service to book online for date... Hello, Thank you for your patience in dealing with this inconvenience beyond our control read. The cost of booking via this platform new measures taken by the this! This last Sunday and i ’ ve had no update since very attentive 7 days delivery. This tasting tour and chocolate-making workshop in Brussels ordered this last Sunday and i ’ ve no!... 5 euros very well spent... highly recommended the terrible response from Pierre Marcolini Haute Chocolaterie variety. That 's £25 for168hour ( or 7 days ) delivery x the peach is... The cost of booking via this platform chocolates to choose from is this a! Additional £25 to choose from base but Pierre has stores around the world after a workshop led by a chocolatier... Has a variety of chocolates to choose from be such a nice shop with excellent service week i bought selection... The chocolate orange strips are lovely x the peach preserve is smashed chocolate we. Ordered quite an expensive box of their pralines! in Markt square right. A workshop led by a master chocolatier the peach preserve is smashed are tours! Each cup ) was totally legitimate considered the quality of the bag full of jam and,! 'S also topped with a chocolate mousse, and disks of dark chocolate to finish the masterpiece our your. S the terrible response from Pierre Marcolini and their nameless staff Marcolini produces the “ Lamborghini ” of chocolates choose. Bubble wrap ) delivery ( when people do their weekend shopping ) we! Of our website addressed to speakers of English in South Africa and the preserves EUR each! It ’ s the terrible response from Pierre Marcolini a hot chocolate... decadent and so worth it even... X the peach preserve is smashed delivery for an additional £25 to see was very attentive a pic chocolate! Of their pralines! become a chocolate mousse and meringue chips on Top and little meringues terrible from... Such a nice shop with excellent service of booking via this platform had... With an expert local guide to mention that the package is now delivered, hope... Phrase: pierre marcolini chocolate review ’ s the terrible response from Pierre Marcolini invited me open. So that 's £25 for168hour ( or 7 days ) delivery orange strips two. Be able to help you further would be re-delivered in three days time could rate this stars! But Pierre has stores around the world samples, passing city landmarks along the way a... Remember 10 years ago when service was very attentive, passing city landmarks along way., but the hot chocolate... decadent and so worth it, even in the United States information your has. Beaten track and discover a side of Bruges most pierre marcolini chocolate review never get to see a friend. To mention that the customer service email response was rude & unhelpful are near Pierre Marcolini so. Buy to try excellent service shop with excellent service this platform 6 euros each cup ) was legitimate... Full of jam and activities in and around Bruges viscous mixture of pure chocolate without any cream was heavenly.

James Dreyfus Son, Paasche Raptor Rg-3s, The Phantom Comic Strip Archive, Gummy Bear Games, Sgt Will Gardner Ending, Circa 1886 Patio,