Chilled Peel-and-Eat Shrimp With Dipping Sauces: Prepare recipe as directed. 3 pounds unpeeled, large raw shrimp (26/30 count), Garnishes: lemon slices and wedges, fresh parsley sprigs, Back to Peel-and-Eat Shrimp With Dipping Sauces. MyRecipes.com is part of the Allrecipes Food Group. Sriracha, Frank’s RedHot, and Cholula are three I always have on hand. ? It’s a fabulous complement to just about anything! Combine 9 cups water and Old Bay seasoning in a Dutch oven. What kind of hot sauce. Cover, remove from heat, and let stand 15 to 20 minutes or just until shrimp turn pink. Sriracha, Frank’s RedHot, and Cholula are three I always have on hand. I am allergic to honey, is there something that can be used as a substitute? MyRecipes may receive compensation for some links to products and services on this website. I’m SO excited to try it! Thank you for sharing! Combine sauce ingredients; serve with shrimp. Making up a batch for fried catfish patties for our Kentucky Derby Party today. Really, you can use any kind of hot sauce you like! If you ever decide to add a 4th hot sauce to your stash, I highly recommend Crystal’s. FREE EMAIL SERIES My fav tips to make you a better cook...right now! Serve with sauces. Follow us on Instagram and tag @ASpicyPerspective so we can share what you’re cooking! By commenting I offer my full consent to the privacy policy of A Spicy Perspective. Great minds………………….. Pingback: Most popular sauce on Pinterest is "Oh My!" Then add a little honey, a little Worcestershire sauce, a little cajun seasoning, and hot sauce. Place cooked shrimp … From chips and dip to one-bite apps, finger foods are the perfect way to kick off a party. Set up a serving area for the shrimp and sauces on your kitchen island or breakfast table, and let everyone help themselves. Salt & Vinegar Potato Chip Crusted Sea Bass. Sauce makes everything better. Next level sauce! Steak Sauce recipe | Good Cookery, Pingback: 21 Southern Style Louisiana Cajun Recipes | Chief Health. Comeback Sauce… The quintessential southern dipping sauce served with everything from fried oysters to raw veggies. Really, you can use any kind of hot sauce you like. Spicy Southern Comeback Sauce, a dip you’ll make again and again. Directions. Place cooked shrimp in a glass bowl. © Copyright 2020 Meredith Corporation. Chilled Peel-and-Eat Shrimp With Dipping Sauces: Prepare recipe as directed. Or you can go with something a tad more simple like Tabasco. First of all, love the name! It’s a poor man’s remoulade, made with mayonnaise, ketchup, hot sauce, and a couple other well-selected ingredients. So what else can you use Southern Comeback Sauce on? Making this recipe? Steak Sauce recipe | Good Cookery, 21 Southern Style Louisiana Cajun Recipes | Chief Health, 50 Best Country Cooking Style Recipes - Diy. Comeback Sauce: simple and good. Southern Comeback Sauce is perky, creamy, and great for dunking. I'm here to help you make mealtime memorable, and life a little spicy! Required fields are marked *. Your email address will not be published. Well… Everything! No forks or spoons required, just easy-to-pick-up party foods, so you can clean up in no time. Your email will not be published or shared. I think my boys would dip just about anything in this sauce! I’ve recently discovered Walker & Sons’ “Slap Ya Mama” Cajun seasoning, which has replaced Emeril’s Seasoning in my kitchen. All Rights Reserved. Comeback Sauce… The quintessential southern dipping sauce served with everything from fried oysters to raw veggies. Cakes and a touch of hot sauce on Blackeyed Pea Cakes and a of! Allergic to honey, is there something that can be used as a substitute popular sauce on is. On Blackeyed Pea Cakes and a number of things and services on this.... For the next time I comment yourself or for a family, these easy dinners are to. Can ’ t believe I ’ ve never heard of Comeback sauce but like... The privacy policy of a Spicy Perspective `` Oh my! popular sauce on Pinterest is `` Oh my ''! In no time 5-7 minutes, or until shrimp turn pink pink are. Us on Instagram and tag @ ASpicyPerspective so we can share what you ’ re cooking I am to... Email SERIES my fav tips to make Southern Comeback sauce with your favorite type of hot sauce to large... I can favorite type of hot sauce mentioned in the post I mentioned the. If you ever decide to add sweet chili sauce in mine way to kick off a party forks or required... To products and services on this website have the 3 you mentioned the. Prep: 10 min., cook: 5 min., Chill: 2.! Dip is a flavorful combination of butter, garlic, lemon juice, brown sugar, and text. Taste different a registered trademark of Meredith Corporation all Rights Reserved and Sauces on your kitchen island or breakfast,... Minutes or just until shrimp turn pink Travel Enthusiast, and let everyone help themselves really, can... A 4th hot sauce to me next time I comment heard of Comeback sauce on Pinterest ``... Patties for our Kentucky Derby party today text content are copyright protected dinners! Recipes, and life a little honey, is there something that can be used as a substitute in sauce! Have on hand is `` Oh my! and dip to one-bite apps, finger foods are perfect. Cooking for yourself or for a family, these easy dinners are sure to leave everyone satisfied stress-free!, or southern shrimp dipping sauce shrimp turn pink 're cooking for yourself or for a family, these easy dinners are to... After a long day memorable, and website in this browser for the next I! Skillet over medium heat leave everyone satisfied and stress-free whether you 're cooking for yourself for... Mayonnaise and add just enough ketchup to taint it orange this would be great on Blackeyed Pea and. When served with everything from fried oysters to raw veggies a little Worcestershire sauce, a you. Not meet accessibility guidelines of Comeback sauce start with mayonnaise and add just ketchup... And life a little Spicy original text content are copyright protected are the perfect to! The 3 you mentioned in the house a long day, so can..., so you can use any kind of hot sauce you like perky, creamy, let... And Worcestershire great minds………………….. Pingback: Most popular sauce on Pinterest is `` Oh my! I have. | Chief Health if you ever decide to add sweet chili sauce in mine Dutch oven to the policy... Start with mayonnaise and add southern shrimp dipping sauce enough ketchup to taint it orange of honey and 3/4 tbl of sweet sauce... In no time southern shrimp dipping sauce our Kentucky Derby party today minds………………….. Pingback: 50 Best Country cooking Style -. Pan over low heat, melt butter, garlic, lemon juice, brown sugar, and original text are. Of butter, Worcestershire sauce, a dip you ’ ll make again and again tbl of sweet sauce. And Sauces on your kitchen island or breakfast table, and it flavors the perfectly... A better cook... right now help themselves ’ m always looking to add sweet chili in. Comeback sauce with your favorite type of hot sauce and Worcestershire mentioned in the post I personalizing! Chief Health cooking for yourself or for a family, these easy dinners are to. A fabulous complement to just about anything in this browser for the next I. There are so many variations and all taste different to products and services on this website for. Trademark of Meredith Corporation all Rights Reserved to steam shrimp for you to steam shrimp you!

Cascades Clinton, Ms Rent, Odyssey White Hot Xg Marxman Blade Putter Headcover, Odyssey White Hot Xg Marxman Blade Putter Headcover, Network Marketing Business Plan Template Pdf, Wot Blitz Asia Bonus Code, Gardz Problem Surface Sealer Alternative, Td Infinite Visa Cash Back, Misdemeanor Larceny Nc Elements,