Summer Breakthru-queen vs Don Henley Here are my top 10 mashups: by Bruno Mars, Taio Cruz, Katy Perry and Sam Tsui. That guy is AMAZING, and probably one of the pioneers of the Mash-up genre. It’s like imagining an old lady (Eleanor Rigby herself, perhaps?) No analysis necessary. Biographics – History, One Life at a Time. by Howie Day, Five for Flying, Jason Mraz, Three Doors Down, Boyzone. Is the best mashup, My favorite mashup is with Nine Inch Nails – Closer and 50 Cent – In Da Club. After you’ve listened to a song often enough that you can sing the whole thing karaoke –style without a screen assist (and make it even more embarrassing when you screw it up), you can either move on to new music or try to approach it in a new way. No Woman, No Mercy – bob marley vs marvin gaye BLINK 182 VS MISSY ELLIOT-DJ Nicky T Remix Pop Danthology 2013 - Mashup of 68 songs. enya & prodigy mash’d up! The Final Countdown, by contrast, is about as mainstream as you can get. 9. How does one go about converting a youtube mashup to an iPod track? Check it out, it’s just awesome. Right, the whole notion is utterly ridiculous. This one was chosen because the hatred for Lady Gaga and Coldplay is just too pervasive to not be tapped into. Mix and mashup your favorite songs and playlists from YouTube and Spotify for free using the world’s first artificial intelligence DJ. Oh… you remember that song being ridiculously overplayed, and kind of annoying? Out of all of these, this is probably the most pure fun. Pink Floyd vs The Bee Gees is outstanding! easy_waiting-bob_marley_vs_lionel_richie No joke… I realize the NIN is God and 50 Cent is lame but… it’s actually really good. People Ring The Alarm Everyday-Arrested Development Vs. Beyonce Ever since 2001: A Space Odyssey included a match cut between a bone flung in the air and a satellite orbiting Earth, we’ve linked humanity at its most evolved with humanity at its least evolved through that subject (unless you‘re more one of those Star Wars-types.) by Giacomo Puccini, Pixies, Goldfrapp, Stanley Kubrick, Ah, space travel. Listened to today, it seems to take the vocals of a song from the 60’s that was somewhat fresh and original in it’s day and put it in an environment where it’s out of place and anachronistic. it was gone live with 2 CDs to for simple terms sake not digita on a computer l like they are done today and it ends before the bridge the extended version done by apeboy was done on a computer, The Beatles “Eleanor Rigby” + Daft Punk’s “Around the World”. Frankly, I wouldn’t be would be surprised if listening to Sam Tsui’s addictive mash-up covers distracted you from listening to the rest of this list for the next hour. One of my favorites is the DJ Earworm mashup of Annie Lennox with… Annie Lennox and Annie Lennox and Annie Lennox… etc. As of this writing, we mostly remember hating Kanye West for his publicity stunts, but remember when he was fun, like back when he did Golddigger? Frankly, I wouldn’t be would be surprised if listening to Sam Tsui’s addictive mash-up covers distracted you from listening to the rest of this list for the next hour. Keeping up with the music scene is just plain hard, but I think I’ve caught up. This is a classic video. Some might find this mash-up too repetitive or the two musical choices overly familiar. , Sweet, i think the Mj/Ghostbusters fits so perfectly that after a while you actually forget what the original bad backing track sounds like ^^ Its probably also one of the oldest on the list, I’m pretty sure I have a mix of it on an old bootleg cassette from around 1990!! YOU CAN’T!…can you? For sheer synchronicity of chord progression and themes, you just can’t beat this combination captive boarding school British kids and John Travolta reminding us why disco was tolerated for a time. heres a few i have that are just too good to ignore, ghp_uptight_maggie- stevie wonder vs rod stewart ThisHealingLove- marvin gaye vs maroon 5 Basically, he took eight of her songs and made one big META song out of them. Add your favorite mashup to our TopTenz YouTube mashups playlist. No More Pressure -MessyJames It really makes the original song like the words of a sermon that no one will hear. Just saying. It’s definitely the most 80’s of all of these, for better or worse. To the extent that such works are "transformative" of original content, in the United States they may find protection from copyright claims under the "fair use" doctrine of copyrig… Learn how to create your own mashups with our Mashup Software. Take a second to support Toptenz.net on Patreon! I think we can all agree that, if he keeps his act together, there will be big things in the future for this Jim Morrison kid. Pictures Of Walls-The Cure VS Oasis What they may lack in bass, his songs more than make up for in smoothness of transition, sheer sexiness of voice (if you like that kind of pitch), commitment, and energy. This article lists songs of the A vs B "mash-up" genre that are commercially available (as … I have GOT to have the Bee Gees/Pink Floyd mashup for my daily training run! Well, even if you do, with some help from a Beethoven remix by Walter Murphy (also known for doing the music for Family Guy) the song gets some nice progression and more of a sense of humor. What makes this one worth seventh place on this list is the contrast between the most depressing song the Beatles ever did and the intense instrumentation of the Green Day song. The result, “Backwards / Forwards” has even gotten it’s own video treatment, with Annie’s permission and participation. Nothing more current than Blondie and The Doors. NO, you CAN’T HATE THEM! Privacy Policy | TopTenz T-Shirts | Sponsors. Also it’s on here because I like it, but that other reason I gave sounded better. Just one change that should have been made: the youtube video should have been a photoshop mash-up of the Ghostbusters with Jackson from Thriller, even if it’s the wrong song. I made some mashups myself, mostly 90s rap, give it a listen and like http://www.youtube.com/user/JDMarks16. Benny Benassi vs Sir mix a lot: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9kXyDT6IkY, and my all time favourite , Prodigy vs Enya: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyqyJW4yNhs&feature=fvst Rock and disco find common ground. Enjoy , Thanks, Niz – I’ve added the video to the list and added your favourites to the YouTube playlist. Nobody hates The Beatles or Green Day, right? in a modern, busy, and oppressive world full of noise and fury. Top 10 Shockingly Rich Celebrities & Their Net Worth, 10 Types of Communication Closest to a Universal Language, 10 Awesome Greek Gods You’ve Never Heard Of, What are the Best & Most Famous Palindromes. But this is perfect in a deeper sense. The Blackout Cries Mary-Jjimi Hendrix vs Muse It’s just fun to analyze and speculate like this. Ghetto Right to be Wrong-Common & Macy Gray Vs Joss Stone Ghp Dont Hold Back (Sweet Jane)-Go Home Productions

Branko Dj, Dalo Bucaram Ecuador, Vislla S7 Manual, Burnout Masters Sydney, Amp Letter Of Compliance, How To Calculate Cpi In Excel, Adidas Ozweego Malaysia, Ironwolf Nas Ssd, Types Of Intervention In Business Environment,