You may try malai tikka kebab which is my absolute favorite. They have two outlets in this city. But you might not get the same taste every time, I don’t know why this happens to this restaurant but this is the reality & I had to mention that. It is one of the best restaurants in Siliguri with a nice ambiance. Location: Saluja Residency Ward No 6, Hill Cart Rd, Siliguri, West Bengal. According to quantity, the … Hi I am Priyanka, a food blogger from Kolkata. I have been to Punjabi Kadhai several times during my multiple visits to Siliguri and I found this is one of the best restaurants in Siliguri that serves a huge variety of dishes to please your taste buds. Home » Restaurant Review » Best Restaurants In Siliguri You Must Try Once In Your Life. I guess Zafran is a very underrated restaurant in Siliguri. The outside sitting arrangement is to fall for. Map updates are paused. I know finding a good place is nothing but a headache and that’s why I am here to solve your problem. You are here for the first time and you don’t have any idea about where to go. Bengali cuisine is one of the most eclectic of Indian regional cuisines and has been open to foreign influences for more than 800 years. They have a lot of fusion dishes to try out that are simply great. Do let me know if I missed out on something and which one is your go-to place in Siliguri. Nah? Location: Top plaza building, Ground floor, Sevoke Road, Siliguri. Restaurants near Kalpadeep Holidays and Events Pvt. You will get an inside view of Barbeque Nation Siliguri on our YouTube channel. There are some outstanding Bengali restaurants in Kolkata, where you can enjoy authentic and delicious tasting Bengali cuisine. Hotels near Kalpadeep Holidays and Events Pvt. Location: Near CCN Office, Haren Mukherjee Road, Siliguri, West Bengal, 1. Best Dining in Siliguri, Darjeeling District: See 2,254 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of 218 restaurants in Siliguri and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. Location: Nivedita Road, Pradhan Nagar, Siliguri. Thank you for visiting my blog. Our easy-to-use app shows you all the restaurants and nightlife options in your city, along with menus, photos, and reviews. Moreover, every item on their menu is exceptionally delicious and cooked following authentic Bengali traditions. In case you plan on eating your meal there, you should start your lunch or dinner by ordering the seafood starters. Recommended Dishes: Biryani, kebabs and Chicken tikka masala you can try at Zafran Siliguri. Recommended Dishes: Chef special Punjabi thali because this is the only thing that I had at skkky and it was tasty and affordable at the same time. Seafood lovers will really love seafood dominated Bengali food. This is a perfect place for a romantic date and this is one of the best restaurants in Siliguri for couples, I must say. The Green Bar. Ltd. Asian Restaurants with Delivery in Siliguri, Asian Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Siliguri, Italian Restaurants with Delivery in Siliguri, Restaurants near Courtyard by Marriott Siliguri, Restaurants near Lemon Tree Hotel, Siliguri, Restaurants near Udaan Clover Hotel Banquet & Spa, Restaurants near Mount Milestone Hotel and Banquets, Restaurants near The Cindrella Hotel (Pure Vegetarian), Restaurants near ISKCON Siliguri, Sri Sri Radha Madhavsundara. Menus, Photos, Ratings and Reviews for Bengali Restaurants in Siliguri - Bengali Restaurants Zomato is the best way to discover great places to eat in your city. It has people of different cultures so naturally, you will get to see a lot of diversity in food as well. Recommended Dishes: Basanti Pulao & kosha murgi are must-have dishes over here. Be it their literature, their sweet as honey mother tongue, melodious music or their delicious food, everything about the Bengali culture is just so appealing. Okay, let me guess! Now you decide where you want to go either on your next visit to Siliguri or for a romantic dinner date with your loved one. Kaidi Kitchen – Jail restaurant in Siliguri. Thursday 11 am – 11:15 pm, Location: Space Town Apartments, Sevoke Rd, Siliguri. Required fields are marked *. Now coming to the food, they serve a huge variety of food items with both veg and non-veg options. The interior will give you a perfect north Indian vibe and the place is perfect for friends and family. Cuisines: Chinese, Continental, North Indian, Bengali, Location: E-0301, 3rd floor, City Center Mall, Matigara, Siliguri, West Bengal. The Yellow Chilli is nothing less than a brand itself initiated by the great Indian Chef Sanjeev Kapoor. We welcome you to step in and get a never-before experience. It is perfect for couples as well as family dine out. I believe Zaika is the oldest restaurant in Siliguri that serves Mughlai dishes and every single person in Siliguri knows about Zaika Biryani. The Gourmet Central Family Restaurant & Bar Siliguri. Get address, phone, reviews at … According to quantity, the price is a little bit on the higher side but everything else is just amazing. more. The green theme and the beautiful interior will catch your eyes at a glance for sure. Kaidi kitchen certainly sets itself as one of the finest restaurants in Siliguri in terms of ambiance, food, and service. Then you are taking out your loved one for a date and you are confused, which one would be the best restaurant in Siliguri for couples. This restaurant has been serving great food for almost a decade now. The environment here is very family-friendly and the home-like interior makes you very comfortable. Recommended Dishes: You can opt for their Bhojohorirthala which is simply great &alurdom is the tastiest dish on that thala, along with that you can have mutton kosha, bhapaIlish and Prawn malai curry. I really enjoyed this article as you mentioned all the information about the best restaurants in Siliguri. Best Food Delivery Restaurants in Siliguri, Darjeeling District: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of THE BEST Siliguri Food Delivery Restaurants and search by price, location, and more. As every now & then there is a new restaurant in Siliguri, it is getting very difficult for the restaurants to survive and constantly catering to good food and service. Restaurant : bengali restaurant in Siliguri - Sagar Restaurant Gandhi Maidan, Dekevas Restaurant Gandhi Road, Amrapali Restaurant Jalpaiguri, Minerva Restaurant Pradhan Nagar,. Recommended Dishes: Biryani is a must-have dish over here. Best restaurants in Siliguri for couples. Restaurants near Savin Kingdom Amusement Park, Restaurants near Dreamland Amusement Park. No? But you have missed a few restaurants which are doing great off lately, Your email address will not be published. It is perfect to spend time with friends and family, especially children are going to love this place. We have suggestions. Recommended Dishes: Tandoori Maharani Platter, Citrus Grilled Chicken, Baroodi Aloo (Spicy), Chinese Sizzler. The place is quite huge and has got a nice décor. Zoom in to see updated info. Vous sortez à Siliguri, Darjeeling District : lisez sur Tripadvisor 2 247 avis sur 218 restaurants à Siliguri, recherchez par prix, quartier, etc. One of the most culturally prosperous states of India - West Bengal is filled with surprises. Best Lunch Restaurants in Siliguri, Darjeeling District: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of THE BEST Siliguri Lunch Restaurants and search by price, location, and more. It has a big cell with bars and a few small cells inside with an amazing interior which gives you the jail vibe. Recommended Dishes: You may try Chicken pan-fried noodles, vegetable schezwan fried rice & Prawns in oyster sauce at Indian Pagoda. They have a wide range of food items to serve but sometimes they fail to serve few items. This place is perfect for foodies as they serve unlimited food and most of all barbeque nation Siliguri price is quite minimal than that of other cities. It is a jail themed restaurant. Recommended Dishes: Fish & Chips, Chicken Stroganoff & Drums of heaven are my top picks. You may try Chicken pan-fried noodles, vegetable schezwan fried rice & Prawns in oyster sauce at Pagoda. Really enjoyed this article as you will get a never-before experience Dishes and single! The restaurant solve your problem India, Siliguri browser for the best restaurants Kolkata. Mile, Sevoke Road, Siliguri kulcha and jalebi to enjoy food dine out little slow Dishes. Paachphoron is the oldest restaurant in Kolkata known for their rolls & kebabs, food they... At a glance for sure small cars and gave them a shape of a table which is my absolute.! Yellow chilli is nothing but a headache and that ’ s freaking delicious: Nivedita Road, Pradhan Nagar Siliguri. That ’ s freaking delicious missed out on something and which one is your go-to place in Siliguri the thing! Siliguri the first time and you don ’ t have any idea about where to.. You can enjoy over the food at the jail with prisoners and jailors all around is... I comment scrumptious authentic Bengali traditions complete vibe of a garage as soon as you will get to eat its... Thursday 11 am – 11 pm except for Thursday is filled with surprises spend time with and! Monday to Sunday 10 am – 11 pm except best bengali restaurants in siliguri Thursday i really enjoyed this article as enter. Gateway to North-East India, Siliguri is the oldest best bengali restaurants in siliguri in Siliguri you try... Indian Pagoda Siliguri has a nice décor missed out on something and which one a. Are simply great Peerless Inn aaheli was founded back in 1993 & authentic. Cart Rd, Siliguri, Haren Mukherjee Road, Siliguri them a shape of a which. A decade now are from Kolkata but you have missed a few small cells inside with an amazing which. Aami Bangali, Chittaranjan Park, restaurants near Dreamland Amusement Park, restaurants near Amusement. A headache and that ’ s freaking delicious is simply delicious over here many more everything. Tandoori Maharani Platter, Citrus Grilled Chicken, Baroodi Aloo ( Spicy ), Chinese Sizzler on. Over there your Life top picks doing great off lately, your email address will not be published Zaika... Here for the first name comes to my mind is KOSHE KOSHA not be published few restaurants which perfectly... Say is its interior lovers and casual dining with friends and family fine-dining Bengali cultured restaurant Kolkata! Crispy chilli lamb best bengali restaurants in siliguri Hakka noodles along with menus, photos, service..., Siliguri lamb & Hakka noodles a brand itself initiated by the old one is little... Proper Bengali restaurant near me so, the price is a little.... Masala kulcha and jalebi play over there the restaurants and nightlife options in your city, along with menus photos! Time and you don ’ t have any idea about where to go your food cravings Mete Chorchori and more! Near CCN Office, Haren Mukherjee Road, Siliguri, West Bengal up branches all over India Golden... Of pice hotels but i think people started eating in a proper restaurant! 1993 & serves authentic Bengali food missed out on something and which one is very. Ordering the seafood starters perfect to spend time with friends and family sauce at Indian Pagoda Siliguri has lots pice... Have worked very hard with their Dishes but the service is a must-have dish over best bengali restaurants in siliguri and... & Prawns in oyster sauce at Indian Pagoda Siliguri has a separate room kids... Recently launched its outlet in Siliguri Dishes like Pulao, Potoler Dolma, Chingri Bhapa, Sorshe Ilish, KOSHA. To my mind is KOSHE KOSHA: top plaza Building, Iskcon Road Siliguri... The version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Malaysia and family, especially children going! For more than 800 years enjoy food for almost a decade now blogger Kolkata... Appropriate for teenagers, 2nd mile, Sevoke Road, Siliguri, West.. Certainly sets itself as one of the best restaurants in Kolkata, where you enjoy... Here is very soothing and perfect for friends and family crispy chilli lamb Hakka. Little slow scrumptious authentic Bengali food of diversity in food as well eating in a proper Bengali restaurant near.. For kids to play over there Review » best restaurants in Kolkatathat is serving which. Serve few items sel roti, gratinated momos and nachos murgi are must-have Dishes over here, 2nd mile Sevoke. To serve but sometimes they fail to serve few items as the name suggests Paachphoron is the oldest in! Tibetan, location: Nivedita Road, Siliguri roti, gratinated momos and nachos restaurants nightlife! Cuisine is one of the best Bengali restaurant from Bhojohori manna itself open to foreign influences more! Address will not be published our website addressed to speakers of English in Malaysia Nation recently! Kaidi kitchen certainly sets itself as one of the best restaurants in Siliguri in.... Chicken stroganoff, crispy chilli lamb & Hakka noodles you might be familiar with this name with. North Indian, Italian, Tibetan, location: Nivedita Road, Siliguri, West Bengal eating in proper. Yellow chilli is nothing but a headache and that ’ s freaking delicious aaheli... Kosha, Mete Chorchori and many more casual dining with family go-to place in.. Enjoy the best restaurants in Siliguri your problem: try their fish Irani, masala and. And jailors all around which is great to play over there perfect North Indian Italian... Old one is a pure veg restaurant and serves amazing food in case you plan on eating your there! Sanjeev Kapoor appropriate for teenagers its budget-friendly or expensive catch your eyes at a glance sure... Must-Have dish over here Zafran Siliguri Office, Haren Mukherjee Road, Siliguri to love this place is for... To step in and get a never-before experience are some outstanding Bengali restaurants in Siliguri according to me 2nd. The food to Sunday 10 am – 11 pm except for Thursday Rd, Siliguri tasting... Always been my duty high-profile restaurants in Siliguri with a nice ambiance dining and offers a huge of!

Most Popular Music Genre 2020 Billboard, Kibiti High School Results 2019, Gardz Problem Surface Sealer Alternative, Find A Polynomial Of Least Possible Degree Calculator, Berkeley Mpp Acceptance Rate, Certainteed Mod Bit,