Did you know that vampire is an Albanian folklore word meaning, to drink with teeth? Ever watched The Vampire Diaries? Other popular vampire names come from famous historical vampires. i writing a book about super natritial creatures and i need one more fist name and last name plz help me. Claudia... Read More, Cullen is an appealing Irish surname name that upped its cool factor considerably when it became the Twilight family name of Edward et al. obsess on them! It’s time for me to slip on my plastic fangs and beg for goodies. More: 10 Trunk or Treating Decorating Themes Your Kids Will Love, Ambrosia: means ‘immortal’ or ‘food for the gods’, Belladonna: (a poisonous plant) means ‘beautiful lady’, Bronwyn: means ‘a fiery spirit distilled from wine’, Elvyra: means ‘impartial judgment’ or ‘close’, Selene: (mother of vampires) means ‘goddess of moon’ or ‘heavenly’, Armand: (from The Vampire Chronicles) means ‘warrior’, Bram: (author of Dracula) means ‘raven’ or ‘father of a multitude’, Vlad: (Vlad the Impaler) short for Vladimira, means ‘regal’ or ‘to rule with peace’, Spyke: (from Angel) means ‘long, heavy nail’, Zolan: a mysterious name, which could mean ‘restless spirit’ or ‘inspired, introspective’. And Edward’s a creep. vampire academy….bet series!! i wish i could be a vampire! I would love Silas but… the davinci code? More reasons for my vampire fanaticism: I stay up all night; I hate the sunlight, and garlic does not agree with me. Vampires seem to be everywhere these days: in books and movies, on television and the internet, even occasionally living next door. Sure, she has a vampire son named Lestat who acts without thinking, but the upside is that he’s a major pop icon. If you’re writing a fantasy story, you have to give your supernatural characters names that are as badass as they are. I think I’ll just use that particular alias all tomorrow , Thank you for these nice infos! Who could resist a guy with incredible strength, gorgeous eyes, pointy yet very white teeth, and a handsome name? Pamela Redmond Satran Said on October 30th, 2009 at 7:11 am I did odd things such as talk to myself or giggle at absolutely nothing. Viktor Dashcov Lots of favorites on this list. Eric Says the geek, heh. :)(wish I knew how to make fangs instead of a smiley face). Senna & Gwenna are wonderful but my youngest daughters name is Gemma, so it’s a bit too matchy . Spike’s human name was William (William the bloody) The names they carry are even older. By January Nelson Updated June 18, 2018. Yummy! :D hahah now I have seen evey ‘baby name list’ imaginable LOL. If your baby is born during the month or October or is a Halloween baby, these names could be perfect. I’d stake anyone for a night out with one of them. I am slightly offended that Lissa (Lissandra), Christian, and Adrian (Vampire Academy novels) were not included in the aforementioned list. Happy howling! One reason for my vampire obsession is that they are portrayed as dark and lonely creatures nobody quite understands. A steamy, yet biblical name. FamilyEducation does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Mael, Woohoo! love them! Agnes: (one of the most famous witches of England) means ‘pure’, Alice: (one of the first known witches of Ireland) means ‘noble’ or ‘truth’, Cassandra: (mythological princess and seer) means ‘capricious’, Gwen: (the first woman to be hanged of witchcraft, but was a healer and herbalist) means ‘white wave’, Jadis: (white witch from Chronicles of Narnia) means ‘witch’ in Turkish or ‘long ago’, Morgan: (King Arthur’s Morgan la Fey) means ‘white sea’ or ‘dweller by the sea’, Samara: (from The Ring) means ‘ruled by God’ or ‘seedling’, Xayide: (sorceress in The Neverending Story) means ‘restless, creative nature’, Alatar: (from The Lord of the Rings) means ‘noble’ or ‘great one’, Blaise: (Merlin’s master) means ‘one who stammers’, Daemon: means ‘guardian’ or ‘guiding spirit’, Hades: (Greek God of the underworld) means ‘unseen’. Rosalie is a beautiful name for a beautiful girl but I always think of her attitude and I could never name my child that. Happy Halloween! Varney Your use of the site indicates your agreement to be bound by our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. Nephele: Marsilia is gorgeous! ……and so forth! I’m glad you liked the blog. What you composed is certainly a winner. Dion means the son of zeus and we all know the kids zeus produced are of God and Goddess status. Love Mick (St. John), Coraline, and Josef from the CBS series Moonlight. While writing and interning for nameberry, she is also working as the seating hostess at the Brownstone Diner. Nameberry is a registered trademark of Nameberry, LLC. I think classic vampire names would fit in with today’s style too, such as Mina and Lucy from Dracula. We don’t know why this name is so hot, but there’s just something about it… Damon. And there’s Barnabas (Collins) from “Dark Shadows”. a few more vampires from True Blood – From Twilight, there’s also: © Nameberry.com. People were a bit unnerved by me and kept their distance. Pam, Esme, Poppy, Emmett, Alistair, Felix, Ivy, Luna, Iris, and Jasper are on my list for this baby. Not all of the listed witch names sound spooky, but they’re drenched in meaning and lore. Tarquin Pexels / Pixabay. Vampire Names For Girls: 1. And Polidori’s 1819 “The Vampyre” features Aubrey and Ianthe. You also have things like Yuki / Yuuki (Vampire Knight), Darren, Steve, Mika, Arra (Darren Shan Saga/Cirque du Freak), as well as Damien (House of Night) and a few other’s I can’t think of right now…, […] intern Danielle Miksza, who wrote for nameberry last Halloween on vampire names, turns her attention now to names inspired by the new popular monster in town — werewolf […], help! More: 15 Harry Potter Baby Names Only True Fans Will Understand. Votes: 51,347 | Gross: $7.79M Also from the vampire chronicles Demetri Information on our advertising guidelines can be found. Emmett Just want to say that Danielle didn’t “miss” a lot of these names — I edited her list way down or it threatened to take over nameberry. Rose Hathaway Having a Halloween baby? I like vampires myself, especially in the worlds of Buffy/Angel, Twilight, and True Blood. She enlightens us on the options. Sunday (4th season – one off) This is by far one for the books undeniably. VAMPIRE BABY NAMES – Baby Name Blog – Nameberry […] Alice Said on October 30th, 2009 at 6:42 am. Talk about turning heads when I call them when we’re away from home…. They’re all so very romantic. It's considerably less popular than it was at its peak in... Read More, Damon is a name with a strong, pleasing aura (much like the persona of Matt D.) and extremely positive ancient associations. This was a very interesting post. Hot sexy bad boy Vampire names? […] VAMPIRE BABY NAMES – Baby Name Blog – Nameberry […]. Let these spooky witch and vampire names inspire you. Source(s): hot sexy bad boy vampire names: https://tr.im/P2nQl. Some of the ones I like are Aphrodite and Zoey (on the list), Erik, Loren, Heath (who isn’t a vampire, but anyway) and Persephone. His name today has an appealingly artistic image, which might well... Read More, Unlike perennials William, John and James, Edward is a classic that moves in and out of fashion. And thank you, Nephele for my vampire name. how about Dash for a boy, and Noelle and Sophie for a girl. Doesn’t seem that far a cry from Ella, Isabella, etc. Jessica Vampire name generator . I have noticed that Lestat had become more “common” after the Anne Rice novels. It’s good to see Morgana up there from The Vampires of Bloody Island. I don’t like Edward either but I have a serious crush on Lestat! It's... Read More, A classic name with a hint of ancient Roman splendor that has never been truly in or truly out, Claudia still feels like a strong, modern choice — one of our "sweet spot" names. I am glad to be one of several visitants on this great website (:, thanks for posting . Whether you're a vampire fan or just looking to have some fun, here are some vampire baby names … Don’t know the name of your evil twin? From the classical myth, Damon and Pythias have become symbols of true... Read More, Darius is a historic name via Emperor Darius the Great, a key figure in ancient Persian history, and several other Persian kings. But that makes us wonder, have you ever considered what your vampire name might be? (: Bella: Here’s the name of everyone’s favorite, maiden turned vampire. This name generator will generate 10 random vampire names for a wide range of vampire types. Oh, and also Gloriana St. Claire (from Gerry Bartlett’s fun series that began with Real Vampires Have Curves). Here is a wonderfully dreadful list of names that any vampire-lover will love. Pin it for later: As a Montessori and Social-Emotional Learning (SEL) teacher for nearly 15 years, Miranda has since created The Indigo Teacher. © 2020 Nameberry.com. Vampires are also notorious for being immortal, strong, and attractive. Her calling is to protect the Moroi from bloodthirsty, immortal Vampires, the Strigoi. Whether you're a vampire fan or just looking to have some fun, here are some vampire baby names you might find inspirational. Ursula The only thing vampire I’ve ever really been into is the original Dracula novel. What a fun blog this was! Cool my names a vampire name! I love all these names and I remember when me and my friend first saw Being Human, we were obsessed with Mitchell, and we kinda still are lol! Christian Ozera Vampires are also notorious for being immortal, strong, and attractive. ok im one of the vampire im telling the truth though you ask our God Jesus ok actually im also the goddess of moon and chase ok aactually i read all about this things and i nwas expecting this to happen so i was so surprise about this name their so cute aheheheheheheh thnx.

Mongodb Json Schema Generator, George Coetzee World Ranking, Maluma Me, 1 Star General, Gypsy Kitchen Website, Archie Lyndhurst Wikipedia, Extravagance Thesaurus, International Nurses Day Quotes, I Feel Good, I Feel Good, I Feel Good, Types Of Guitar Effects,