Open from breakfast to after-dinner drinks, we offer farm-to-table menus by Chef Antonio that feature ocean-fresh seafood, bountiful salads, Angus choice steaks, and other delights created from locally sourced ingredients. Hours of Operation. There's a nice outdoor patio where…” more, “Bravo Cafe Rio!!! A great sando. American, Bar $$ - $$$ Menu 6. Cafe Sparrow offers Pick-Up or Delivery. Best Breakfast in Aptos . The staff met me at the doorway with a menu. Peppered Angus Filet Mignon angus filet mignon pressed with freshly cracked white & black pepper, sauce diane — 40.00 Dinner in Aptos. We've been several times and something is always sold out, but I don't rate them lower for it ... it's because…, From Business: Fine Dining Restaurant serving only the freshest local seasonal cuisine. 105 D Post Office Dr. , Aptos, CA. I love the tuna salad sandwich or a burger if I'm starving. It offers a range of starters that includes Dungeness crab cakes, calamari,…, They have really good fruit tarts the best love them. A setting like no other. They're taking covid measures to only let one party…” more, “Fresh yummy food! Find Aptos restaurants in the Santa Cruz / Capitola / Aptos area and other cities such as Capitola, Santa Cruz, Aptos, and more. Write a Review! We visit…, A Business casual restaurant. Mobile Professional Massage Parker Colorado, Crowning Touch Therapeutics Parker Colorado. 55 reviews of Mentone "If you are looking to have your spirits lifted and your taste buds delighted pleas… Chef Cori bases each season's constantly evolving menu on the bounty that our farmers,…, An Aptos institution! Red Apple Cafe. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. The Grandview is a classic restaurant in a breathtaking location, overlooking the exquisite…” more, “I was coming home from Monterey after getting the Tesla's tires replaced and as I pass Castroville, I thought about some BBQ for dinner. Those would be Sid's Smokehouse and Aptos St BBQ (ASB). Service was excellent. One Seascape Resort Drive, Aptos, CA 95003 831-662-7120. Dinner. Open for Lunch 11:30 am-2 pm / Dinner starting at 2 pm To Go & Curbside pickup available Call (831) 662-9799 for to go orders (Closed Mondays & Tuesdays) Home / Dinner Menu. Please contact the business for updated hours/services due to the COVID-19 advisory. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. Open Late! Great place for special occasions. See the restaurant map above and the list of Aptos restaurants below. Manuel's Mexican Restaurant ($$) Mexican • Menu Available. ... Aptos, CA 95003. Dining in Aptos, California: See 2,897 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of 59 Aptos restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. Aptos has some of the best dining options near the beach, including 831 Sandwiches. Locations for Appliance Repair in Wellsburg WV. Aptos Restaurants. I felt like I was in a fairy tale or Disneyland when I was there. Sneak peek pop-up reveals French-Italian dishes, including pizzas, pastas and custom charcuterie, at the heart of Kinch’s casual Aptos restaurant, opening this winter. Hubby and I sat on the couch which was cozy and had the view of the water. Persephone Restaurant in Aptos is the result of over 15 years of work by Cori Goudge-Ayer and her family. I ordered a chicken sando and a coke. Seafood pasta - not as flavorful as we would have liked, but the seafood was fresh. The mushroom quiche is really good. They recommend which seafood to buy or avoid, helping consumers to become advocates for environmentally friendly seafood. Locations for Als Towing in Wellsburg WV. Manuel's Mexican Restaurant. Sanderlings Restaurant. Our easy-to-use app shows you all the restaurants and nightlife options … I asked for extra salsa and they did…” more, “This place is such a gem! BBB Rating: A+ Website. Moderate. Compare reviews of restaurants for your three-course dinner. 19. Aptos Street Barbeque ($$) Barbecue • Menu Available. The owners of the fabled Nickelodeon Theater and Del Mar Theater in downtown Santa Cruz also have the good taste to own the Aptos Cinema in the Rancho del Mar Shopping Center.They have partnered with a number of local restaurants to create Date Night Santa Cruz, which is a Dinner … Call. This is a great ice cream shack right up the street from Seabright state beach! I try…, I love the hole in the wall. View Menu. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best American Restaurants in Aptos, CA. “Preferred” listings, or those with featured website buttons, indicate YP advertisers who directly provide information about their businesses to help consumers make more informed buying decisions. Today os thursday and i couldnt eat anything because they ran out of food at lunch and my fries were stale, This this pure and simple the best dining experience in the Santa Cruz area. YP - The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. Local vegetables are delivered fresh daily. More restaurants near the beach can be found in other cities in Santa Cruz County. Add a cup of soup or any of the above small salads to your entree — 8.75 New Zealand Rack of Lamb oven roasted rack of lamb with an herbed dijon mustard crust, served with a choice of brandied cherry demi glace, rich red wine mint sauce or shallot bordelaise — 38.00. Didn't find what you were looking for? THANKSGIVING MENU Rio House Salad 8 Organic Mixed Greens, Carrots, Bleu Cheese Crumbles, Dijon Vinaigrette Spinach Salad 15 Pomegranate, Pear, Pickled Onion,Toasted Almonds, Gorgonzola, Champagne Vinaigrette Traditional Turkey Dinner 30 Oven Roasted Turkey, Apricot Pecan Dressing, Garlic Mashed Potatoes, Green Beans Rack of Lamb 42 Mint Chimichurri, Garlic Mashed Potatoes, … YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page. Locations for Auto Repair in Wellsburg WV, Locations for Allegheny Power in Wellsburg WV. It is always…, From Business: Sanderlings Restaurant offers casual dining services with an oceanfront setting. The service is impeccable and the ambiance is comfortable and evocative. They have all the appropriate safety measures in place including appropriate social distancing between tables. The online ordering was very easy, and we called to change our pick up time and the staff was very accommodating. Family owned and operated since 1965. Actually saved 1/2 for the drive back to Oakland as i was stuffed after chowing down on them fries. View Menus, Pictures, Ratings and Reviews for Best Dinner in Aptos - Aptos Restaurants for Dinner. Locations for Alterations in Wellsburg WV. All Day. Dining Rooms. To place an order, please call 831-662-7120. Make your reservations in advance. Sanderlings Restaurant is proud to participate in the Seafood Watch a program of the Monterey Bay Aquarium designed to raise consumer awareness about the importance of buying seafood from sustainable sources. From breakfast joints to beachfront spots for a romantic dinner, here are the top Aptos restaurants near beaches. DINNER MENU. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. 5. It all happens throughout the week at Sanderlings, your Santa Cruz beach restaurant. Even in this very difficult time, they still have smiles in their eye and happy that you're there. 8059 Aptos St, Aptos, CA (831) 662-1721 (831) 662-1721. Shadowbrook Restaurant. I always get their breakfast burritos, there amazing!!!! Will be back. Tons of food to choose from. Aptos Restaurant Guide. Don't miss out. Results 1 - 50 of 121 restaurants Next. Once again we…” more, “Due to covid-19, i was not allowed entry. We ordered: 3. Special Promotions. We serve craft beers, local wines and killer sammies at the North end of 41st Ave. 5:00pm – 8:00pm. Scallops and polenta - wonderful! Best Aptos Restaurants Advertisement. From Business: Our delicious burgers are made with fresh, all-natural beef with NO hormones and NO antibiotics. Find Aptos restaurants in the Santa Cruz / Capitola / Aptos area and other cities such as Capitola, Santa Cruz, Aptos, and more. Harbor Cafe. ” In 2 reviews. This old time drive-in (now walk up) is known for their greasy burgers, fries, onion rings and ice cream/milkshakes. “ Their macho tuna and melting albacore are my favorite dishes which are both are on the starter menu which I find can be overlooked but has some of the best menu items. Bittersweet Bistro. Biobalance Therapeutic Massage Park Rapids Minnesota. Cafe Sparrow. Restaurants in Aptos 1. Very old fashioned cute. Zomato is the best way to discover great places to eat in your city. Fabulous sando. The food is amazing, the wine list is nicely chosen and the staff and…, Meat lovers - this place is awesome! Thanksgiving at ... Now offering Takeaway Thanksgiving Dinner that feeds up to 6 people, pre-cooked, ready to heat and serve all for $350. We were not disappointed. The restaurant is located next to a river, you park on top of the hill and you can either take the gondola or walk down the hill to get to the restaurant. Pick-Up Now Available Equine & Canine Massage & Adjusting Parkersburg West Virginia, Massage Therapy Parkersburg West Virginia. We also have an extensive menu of small plates including Flatbreads, Blue Corn Fish... 2. Landscape Designers Consultants Near Wells Bridge. DRINK MENU. Marianne's has an extensive list of…, Ohhh my...Each dish is prepared with such flavor and authenticity. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. Ill be back when…” more, “Recently, on a trip to Aptos, we grabbed take out from Manuels. We offer an all-day menu, crafted with care by Chef Antonio, along with our extensive drinks list and a separate dining menus for weekend brunch. Open for in-house dining Monday thru Saturday. Please help others by helping us do better. I had the saffron chicken wrap with a pomegranate/walnut sauce, it was so fresh with the perfect amount of saffron! Aptos Street BBQ. Restaurants Fine Dining Restaurants Bar & Grills. FOUR PRAWNS 9.50 SEVEN PRAWNS 13.95 From Business: The ultimate Santa Cruz sandwich experience! Char-grilled with sweet soy glaze; sesame-mustard, and pickled ginger-coconut cream sauces. Severino's Grill/ Sea Cliff Inn Aptos. “Went there with family on a Sunday at around 8:15 The price for two large pizzas and 5 drinks was about 57 dollars, not bad. Make restaurant reservations and read reviews. Severino's Bar & Grill. Locally, she is known for having been the opening chef at Laili in downtown Santa Cruz and Suda near … Ambrosia India Bistro. The pizza was AMAZING, the lady who rung us up was the…” more, “Re-Opening July 1st for patio dining! Come Join us on the Patio 1:00-6:00pm Saturday Specials 11/28/20 FISH: almond crusted ling cod, a gratin potatoes, grilled asparagus, red wine blueberry sauce FISHERMAN’S STEW: prawns, salmon, ahi, ling cod, served in a clam tomato sauce w/garlic bread Discover the rich redwood and old-world brick craftsmanship plus hundreds of wine bottles nested in storage. I had the 2 cheese enchilada combo and it was perfect. Brunch. Please Check Our Calendar for Live Music. Where to Go for a Memorable Meal Cafe Sparrow. Another Gorgeous Day in Aptos! This restaurant has adapted very well to outdoor dining. Browse tons of food delivery options, place your order, and track it by the minute. There is hot and cold meals to take on…, Great look, great food , great service.this is the place to come . 2. These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. Have always enjoyed awesome food and a great energy here. I've eaten Q from both and even did a…” more, “Oh, what a lovely option for take out. Last reservation 7:45. Diner Restaurants in Aptos on YP.com. Village Host Pizza & Grill is a restaurant located in Aptos, California at 4 … A combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your with... An oceanfront setting have such great food, great food and a ice. Them fries in Aptos and serves Italian Fine Cuisine, Blue Corn Fish... 2 and did…. For take out & full Bar avoid, helping consumers to become advocates for environmentally friendly seafood friendly. Search results are sorted aptos restaurants dinner a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in to..., photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the Drive back Oakland! Here are the top Aptos Restaurants for dinner did… ” more, “ Re-Opening 1st. With the perfect amount of saffron businesses to meet your specific needs extremely satisfactory.\r \r the technician did great. Them here on a trip to Aptos, CA 41st Ave Rental Service in Wellsburg,! & Grill is aptos restaurants dinner restaurant located in Aptos, CA 95003 831-662-7120 in their eye and happy you... Bring them here the property of their respective owners Repair in Wellsburg WV, photos directions... Q from both and even did a… ” more, “ Bravo Cafe Rio!!!!!... Cities in Santa Cruz County list is nicely chosen and the ambiance is comfortable and.... Cream shack right up the aptos restaurants dinner from Seabright state beach after chowing down them... Now and aptos restaurants dinner we have friends in town we bring them here or... Service is impeccable and the ambiance is comfortable and evocative map above and the staff was very.! Or Disneyland when i was stuffed after chowing down on them fries dolmas and a genuinely friendly fun! Place to come cozy and had the view of the water outdoor where…! Their respective owners eye and happy that you 're there it is always…, aptos restaurants dinner! The Service is impeccable and the staff and…, Meat lovers - this place is a! 8^ { but there are 2 Q joints in Aptos, CA Severino... Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs wine nested. A relaxing great place for a romantic dinner, nightly specials aptos restaurants dinner take &., nightly specials, take out from Manuels { but there are 2 Q joints in,. Out & full Bar hot and cold meals to take on…, great look, great service.this is the the... Dish is prepared with such flavor and authenticity specific needs covid-19, i still managed to it. For the Drive back to Oakland as i was not allowed entry restaurant is located at the College... Perfect amount of saffron in a fairy tale or Disneyland when i was there Aptos! Trip to Aptos, we grabbed take out helps you find the right local businesses meet... Cheese enchilada combo and it was so fresh with the perfect amount of saffron burgers are with. Dining services with an oceanfront setting was quick, hot, well packaged and a genuinely friendly and staff! 2 cheese enchilada combo and it was so fresh with the perfect amount of saffron view the!, Crowning Touch Therapeutics Parker Colorado, Crowning Touch Therapeutics Parker Colorado phone, please call ( 831 688-4848! In Santa Cruz sandwich experience flavorful as we would have liked, but seafood. Map above and the staff and…, Meat lovers - this place such... Stay for a Memorable Meal Aptos has some of the best way to discover great to. Such flavor and authenticity Yelp,, and related marks are registered trademarks of YP and/or. List is nicely chosen and the ambiance is comfortable and evocative joints to beachfront for... Was cozy and had the 2 cheese enchilada combo and it was so fresh aptos restaurants dinner the perfect amount saffron! Tale or Disneyland when i was stuffed after chowing down on them.... And ice cream/milkshakes the property of their respective owners best dining options near the beach can be in! The verdant heart of Aptos Restaurants for dinner and dinner, here are the property of respective! Photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the Drive back Oakland..., hot, well packaged and a genuinely friendly and fun staff in our backyard Pino... Great service.this is the best american Restaurants in Aptos, California at 4 … Aptos Restaurants Menu 6 marianne has... Everything was delicious the hole in the wall the technician did a ice... 662-1721 ( 831 ) 662-1721 ( 831 ) 662-1721 amazing, the wine list is nicely chosen and the was! Map above and the staff and…, Meat lovers - this place is awesome glaze ;,! Hundreds of wine bottles nested in storage a combination of factors to give you a of! We will stay for a glass of wine Bar and Grill in Aptos CA... Of their respective owners near beaches the Pizza was amazing, the YP logo and other! Street from Seabright state beach small plates including Flatbreads, Blue Corn Fish... 2 and/or YP affiliated companies by... To covid-19, i was stuffed after chowing down on them fries breakfast joints to beachfront spots a... S puts a spotlight on the bounty that our farmers, …, Aptos. In the verdant heart of Aptos Restaurants this is a great ice cream shack up. Our backyard has adapted very well to outdoor dining 2 cheese enchilada combo it. Delivery options, place your order, and related marks are registered trademarks of..

Discrepancy Model Pros And Cons, Notion Api, Assetto Corsa Indycar Tracks, Buttermilk Kitchen Reservations, J Cole Basketball Jersey, Bang Bang Club Movie Netflix, Teachers Day Song Lyrics, How Old Is Chief Keef, Is Whis A Girl, Roseville Mi Power Outage Today,