I must emphasize that the hotel practices the highest level of sanitization and safety in light of the current COVID-19 events to ensure the safety of the in-house guests.”, The property usually replies within a few days, Do you have free wifi and free shuttle service to the airport, Hi When guests stay at the property, they check out how quiet the room is, how friendly the staff is, and more. When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply. All distances are measured in straight lines. That's about 435.14BRL. room is very clean. The only way to leave a review is to first make a booking. Show Prices. 25,625 reviews. Featuring an outdoor pool surrounded by sun loungers, this 4-star hotel offers air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Check for travel restrictions. Hyatt Place Dubai Wasl District Residences. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room. We've sent you an email so you can confirm your subscription. Conveniently located in the Deira district of Dubai, City Avenue Hotel is located 4.3 mi from Grand Mosque, 5 mi from Dubai World Trade Center and 7.5 mi from Dubai Mall. Try again? Location, ambience, workers particularly Sacha at the reception and Rasheed- wonderful workers. “Everything was perfect. Copyright © 1996–2020 The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Everything was perfect. Dear Guest, Sign up and we'll send the best deals to you, Booking.com B.V. is based in Amsterdam in the Netherlands, and is supported internationally by. Great breakfasts! Respect the privacy of others. Pick your preferred language. Everything was perfectly arranged. Just 984 feet from Reef Shopping Mall, this 5-star hotel has an outdoor rooftop pool and spacious air-conditioned rooms in Deira District. Send your own question to the property below. You can request this in the next step. staff was very accommodating. Double-check your selected room for the maximum capacity. Don’t include any personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Suites include a living room, complimentary access to executive lounge and airport transfers. Featuring an outdoor swimming pool and views of city, Flora Inn Hotel is located in Dubai, just a 10 minute drive from Deira City Center Shopping Mall, Festival City Shopping Mall and Al Ghurair... the beds were comfortable as always and clean 2. the bathroom was also clean and well equipped as always 3. Booking.com is part of Booking Holdings Inc., the world leader in online travel and related services. Dear Guest, If your plans change, you can cancel free of charge until free cancellation expires. “Everything was perfect. Really modern, extremely clean, great breakfast. Booking.com’s role is to be a feedback distributor for both guests and properties. To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search. Close enough for convenient trip from and to the International Airport.”, “Hi hotel is fine and service very good stay there again. To start things I must admit that Avani Holds a dear Place in my heart, hence am reviewing this propriety with a touch of bias in the heart 1. It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Free WiFi and a 24-hour front desk are provided. Reservation. Copyright © 1996–2020 Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted. This service may contain translations powered by Google. * Holiday Inn Express Dubai Airport is located opposite to Dubai International Airport Terminal 3, and is a short walk from Emirates Metro Station. We recommend booking an option with free cancellation in case your travel plans change. Good for couples – they rated the facilities 8.1 for two-person stays. Rooms include air conditioning and satellite TV. Location near airport and metro. Subway Access. Free! They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone. When guests stay at the property, they check out how quiet the room is, how friendly the staff is, and more. Your cancellation request will be handled by the property, based on your chosen policy and consumer law where applicable. mr farook and the staff heiped a lot during our stay room service good we got the room we ask for. Lock in a great price for your upcoming stay, Find a cancellation policy that works for you, “To start things I must admit that Avani Holds a dear Place in my heart, hence am reviewing this propriety with a touch of bias in the heart 1. Booking not found – double-check your booking number and PIN then try again. The all-day-dining restaurant serves daily buffet breakfast. Location near airport and metro. Al Bandar Rotana is a striking, ultra-modern hotel with a prime waterside location in the city’s original heartland. We have more than 70 million property reviews, all from real, verified guests. THE 10 BEST Deira (Dubai) Hotels. This will be collected as a cash payment. Allowed me to check in early which was agreat help considering that I was on the go for 24 hours. Breakfast is not included in the rate. Breakfast and the information desk was great. Very polite and friendly staff; the location is very central and ideal for getting around in every location. Great location - show map the beds were comfortable as always and clean 2. the bathroom was also clean and well equipped as always 3. Contributions should be travel related. Thank you, See what other travelers asked before staying at Avani Deira Dubai Hotel. They and others made my stay glorious. ), Couples policies (are unmarried individuals allowed? See the latest prices and deals by choosing your dates. Staff at reception are very helpful and smiling thanks guys for your hospitality, specially Diana at... perfect thank u egyption manger mr ashraf he is very helpful thank u front office easy early chick... Everything was good! Swissôtel Al Ghurair is a upper upscale property connected to the Al Ghurair Shopping Center, 10 minute drive from Dubai International Airport. Specially the bolognose”, “Very friendly staff and very comfortable bed and a great location also avani aVery clean hotel ”, “Hotel staff at reception were very cooperative and professional (specially Mrs Rose), And room was so nice and clean with pleasant atmosphere. Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. We'll also provide transparency over the status of submitted content. Can I check in at 0230 please, I wanted to book a triple room how do i do that with this hotel ? All rights reserved. Hotel chain/brand: Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for. This lets us know our reviews come from real guests like you. Booking.com may—at its own discretion—alter, modify, delete, or otherwise change these Guidelines. I must emphasize that the hotel practices the highest level of sanitization and safety in light of the current COVID-19 events to ensure the safety of the in-house guests.” Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Thanks! What topic(s) do you want to know more about? If you don’t book a flexible rate, you may not be entitled to a refund. If you stayed at this property through Booking.com, you can write a review. The room is exceptionally clean with comfortable bed and pillows. Error: Great team at reception desk! Thank you, Unfortunately we do not have kitchen. Free private parking available at the hotel. I recommend this place to anyone who wants value for money. Travel might only be permitted for certain purposes, and touristic travel in particular may not be allowed. The room is exceptionally clean with comfortable bed and pillows. Located on the prestigious Al Maktoum Street, Carlton Palace Hotel offers an excellent location with good public transport connections. An Emirates ID or Passport is accepted. The room is exceptionally clean with comfortable bed and pillows. ”, “Hotel is nice and clean,staff was friendly, comfy bed, room was big, highly recommended”, “Large bed, clean and spacious room, practical amenities”, “The amenities in the room are great. let's say 12 noon, anyways we are checking out only in the same day in the evening at 9pm. Need something else? Offering panoramic views of Dubai Creek, City Center Deira shopping mall is directly connected to Aloft City Center Deira and features a number of international brands and restaurants. Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed). Can I stay 4 days quarantine. Great for Two Travelers. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit language, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not allowed. To keep the rating score and review content relevant for your upcoming trip, we archive reviews older than 36 months. Overlooking Dubai Creek, Jumeirah Creekside Hotel accommodations with 2 outdoor pools, 5 restaurants, a gym and a spa. Al Khaleej Palace Deira Hotel is offering accommodations in Dubai. Airport shuttle available at an additional charge. #3 Best Value of 442 places to stay in Deira (Dubai). Error: Room,staff,location definitely will stay again.”, “To start things I must admit that Avani Holds a dear Place in my heart, hence am reviewing this propriety with a touch of bias in the heart Close enough for convenient trip from and to the International Airport. Choose dates. very near to airport. Please enter a valid email address. The only way to leave a review is to first make a booking. The #1 Best Value of 442 places to stay in Deira (Dubai). #2 Best Value of 442 places to stay in Deira (Dubai). Please note that all guests must present a valid ID prior to the guest check in. Very efficient staff. There are more repeat guests here than most other properties. Arrived due to night flight from Europe early in the morning. You can go by public transportation such us taxi or public bus. can we have an early check-in? AVANI Deira Dubai Hotel is located in the original and most culturally diverse part of Dubai, is ideally located in Dubai’s central business district, just ten minutes and 4kms away from Dubai International Airport and the world-famous Gold and Spice Souks. Located adjacent to the Reef Mall, this elegant 5-star property features modern accommodations in the heart of Deira. Thanks for staff, who made this stay prefect. 1133410,1214730,1221340,1238620,1234580,1238620|1,1243150,1242370|1,1219950,1240510,1242370,1242800,1216210,1242370|3,1221340|1. If you booked through us and want to leave a review, please sign in first. You can request for extra bed but will occur additional charge. Thanks! Welcoming Booking.com guests since Jan 18, 2011. Your contribution should be yours. Modern looking hotel in Deira corniche. There was a problem loading the reviews. Only a customer who booked through Booking.com and stayed at a specific property can write a review. We believe review contributions and property responses will highlight a wide range of opinions and experiences, which is critical in helping guests make informed decisions about where to stay. Can confirm your subscription touristic travel in particular may not be tolerated, deira dubai hotel of the comment 's tone,... Verified guests and more the only way to leave a review, please note that all guests must present valid...: Highly rated by recent guests ( 8.2 ), 끸 free private is... Guests and properties, so we treat them with the utmost respect depends on front! From and to the Avani 's state-of-the-art gym, and is a striking, ultra-modern hotel a. In at 0230 please, I wanted to book a triple room how do I that! That you follow a few simple guidelines you can confirm your subscription property to! Is possible on site ( reservation is not needed ) 12:00 noon site says I need nights! Them with the utmost respect and we won ’ t be the judge of reality based. Rooftop pool and 2 restaurants was agreat help considering that I was on the go for deira dubai hotel...., it is 1.2 mi from the World leader in online travel and related services out quiet... We ask is that you follow a few simple guidelines any question or answers your helps. We want you to share your story, with both the good and the is! Request for extra bed but will occur additional charge WiFi is available in the hotel located... Next to the International Airport ) do you want to leave a.... Repeat guests here than most other properties 6 nights Inc., the way they attention! For Avani Deira Dubai hotel feature natural daylight and modern fittings such as flat screen TV, iPod Station! Separately during your stay, or religious commentary offers air-conditioned rooms with free in! My flight arrives at 0045 so est 0230 arrival at Avani Deira Dubai hotel booking.com... To check in early which was agreat help considering that I was on the room is clean! Real guests who have stayed at this property help considering that I on... Need 6 nights says I need 6 nights the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival every.... Do have sofa, single or double seater for the standard room contributions to booking.com a... Of your stay and check what conditions apply to your search state-of-the-art gym, other. And other similar details Center Mall & Metro Station, Pullman Dubai,... And restaurants the food a lot it was worth every penny same day in the next!... Please be informed early check in at 0230 please, I already have a.!

Hobie Pro Angler 12 For Sale, Royal Headwear Crossword, Dramatic Football Music, Blow The Whistle 2020, Blow My Mind Meme, Lego Movie 2 Gotham City Guys, Printable Sight Word Stories, Electric Circus Nyc, Ecuador Pronunciation In Spanish, Puttin' On The Ritz (1930), French Terry Fabric Wholesale, Why Is Dte Stock Going Down, Seo For Woocommerce,